Its a classic longboard and it doesnt even look like an electric skateboard, because its so thin. Still it seems powerful enough to function as a transport vehicle. Here are the specs:
- Max Range: 16 km. According to tests on the internet, 11 km seems to be more accurate (oh, well).
- Top speed: 30 km/h. According to tests on the internet, 27 km/h seems to be more accurate (close enough).
- Net weight: 6 kg (thats light).
- Power: 700W dual motor, 350W each (not impressive).
- Battery capacity: 3.5 Ah (allright).
Also, the remote has a speedometer and a built-in flashlight. It seems innovative and functional.
Right now the board is on sale for USD 529 (SEK 4 500), including shipping, which seems like a bargain for the best looking electric longboard we ever seen.
Hopefully, we will somehow will get our hands upon one of these, for an ESK8 Sweden review!